|A Flight Attendant is a critical part of the Regional Express team. The Flight Attendants are our Ambassadors.
The role involves responsibility for passenger safety and welfare as well as delivering excellent service to our passengers.
There is one Flight Attendant on each SAAB 340 aircraft. Our single Flight Attendants are solely responsible for equipment and security checks, in-flight announcements, in-flight service, turnaround cleaning duties and dealing with in-flight cabin emergencies such as medical situations.
The personalised service and opportunity to manage your own cabin is rewarding, but the role can be challenging and exhausting.
Whilst it is often considered a lifestyle choice to be a Flight Attendant you must be willing to work shift work, work on weekends and public holidays and depending on the base location there could be nights spent away from home.
Our Flight Attendants are based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Albury, Wagga Wagga, Orange, Cairns and Townsville.
We are looking for people who:
- will provide each individual passenger with a friendly and efficient service,
- possess good organisational and time management skills,
- have strong interpersonal and communications skills,
- can think quickly on their feet when placed in challenging situations,
- are flexible, and
- have excellent grooming and personal presentation.