What is Priority Baggage | Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The total weight of the Priority Baggage purchased by the passenger must meet or exceed the purchase amount (i.e. 15kg baggage would incur a charge of 15kg x $5.50 = $82.50) plus any applicable payment method surcharge.
- Priority Baggage can be purchased for individual pieces only as specified by the passenger and not all baggage being checked in. Excess luggage charges are still applicable when the baggage weight exceeds the passenger’s allowance.
- In the event that the Priority Baggage indicated weight does not meet the weight of the passenger’s baggage being presented for check in, the passenger will be required to pay for the additional weight at a rate of $5.50 (incl. GST).
- In the event of a baggage offload, Priority Baggage items will be the absolute last items to be offloaded. Once passengers check-in has been completed, the option to purchase the Priority Baggage product is no longer available.
- Passengers do not have the option to purchase the product once advised after check-in that passenger baggage will be offloaded.
- In the event that no passenger baggage can be uplifted due to weight and balance or operational requirements, the Priority Baggage is to also be offloaded and the passenger is entitled to a refund of their Priority Baggage purchase by lodging a request via Rex’s online customer feedback portal.